How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Place chicken in a roasting pan. Drizzle with 1/2 the oil and 1/2 the lemon juice. Sprinkle with lemon rind, thyme, rosemary and oregano.
- Place potato on a baking tray. Drizzle with remaining oil and lemon juice. Bake chicken and potato for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is golden and cooked through, adding haloumi to the chicken in the last 20 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve chicken and potato with spinach and lemon wedges and sprinkle with extra thyme.
Time for preparing:60 min. PT60M
- 4 chicken marylands, trimmed (see note)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 3 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, plus extra to serve
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 600g cream delight potatoes, halved, cut into wedges
- 250g haloumi, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 80g baby spinach
- Lemon wedges, to serve
BBQ lemon and caper chicken with potato salad
Chicken, potato, chorizo and capsicum tray bake
Portuguese-style roast chicken pieces
Lemon feta roasted chicken
Lemon and pepper salmon tray bake
Honey oregano chicken with Greek salad
Rosemary baked chicken with hot potato salad
Baked lemon chicken pieces with prosciutto and fresh herbs