How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced.
- Season drumsticks. Heat 2 tablespoons oil and butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken, turning, for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Meanwhile, place fennel, potatoes and onion on a large oven tray. Drizzle with remaining oil. Season and toss to coat. Squeeze lemon wedges and add to tray. Nestle chicken amongst vegetables.
- Add Massel Liquid Stock Chicken Style to frying pan and scrape base to dislodge any brown bits. Pour over vegetables. Bake for 1 hour, basting chicken and vegetables halfway through.
- Increase oven to 220C or 200C fan forced. Add tomatoes and bake for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley to serve.
Time for preparing:95 min. PT95M
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 15g butter
- 2 large fennel bulbs, trimmed, cut into wedges
- 700g kipfler potatoes, halved on the diagonal
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes