How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Use a sharp knife to cut three deep slits in the thickest part of each drumstick.
- Heat the oil in large flameproof baking dish over high heat. Cook the chicken in 2 batches, turning, for 5 mins or until golden brown. Return the chicken to the pan with the fennel, orange, wine and stock.
- Bake for 45 mins or until the chicken is cooked through, adding the kale in the last 5 mins of cooking time.
Time for preparing:55 min. PT55M
- 8 Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium fennel, cut into wedges
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup (125ml) dry white wine
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- 70g kale leaves, finely chopped