How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced.
- Place chicken, skin-side down, in a deep ovenproof frying pan or saucepan. Place frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 5 minutes or until fat has rendered and skin is golden. Turn chicken. Cook for 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Drain excess fat from pan. Return pan to heat. Add the garlic. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add zucchini, olives and passata to pan. Bring to the boil. Return chicken to pan. Transfer to oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cut tomatoes into 4 bunches. Add to pan. Place bread on a greased baking tray. Spray with oil. Bake chicken and bread for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and bread is toasted and crisp. Season with salt and pepper. Serve chicken, sprinkled with basil.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- 4 large (1kg) chicken thigh cutlets, skin on
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 400g jar tomato passata
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes
- 8 thin slices ciabatta bread
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup small fresh basil leaves