How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large, flameproof baking dish over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil.
- Combine remaining oil and paprika in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Combine 1/2 the paprika mixture, garlic, mushrooms and onion in a bowl. Place in baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Whisk remaining paprika mixture, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 the sour cream in a bowl. Gradually whisk in stock. Season with salt and pepper. Place beans and chicken on mushroom mixture in dish. Bake for 10 minutes. Drizzle with sour cream mixture. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta following packet directions. Drain well.
- Transfer chicken to a board. Stand for 5 minutes. Slice chicken thickly. Return to dish, spooning a little sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with extra paprika and parsley. Serve with remaining sour cream and pasta.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- 21/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x 300g chicken breast fillets
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika, plus extra to sprinkle
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 250g cup mushrooms
- 1 large brown onion, cut into thick wedges
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 120g green beans, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 375g dried penne
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves