How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Spread onion, capsicum and chorizo evenly over the base of a 4cm-deep, 23cm x 36cm baking tray. Dot with butter and drizzle with oil. Bake for 20 minutes. Stir in garlic and 1/2 the paprika. Place chicken, skin-side up, on onion mixture. Sprinkle skin with remaining paprika. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Push chicken to one side. Add rice, tomatoes, stock and lemon juice. Season. Stir to combine. Place chicken on top of rice mixture. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Push chicken to one side. Stir rice mixture. Place chicken back on rice. Bake for a further 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through, adding peas in the last 5 minutes of cooking time. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:70 min. PT70M
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 chorizo, sliced
- 25g butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Masterfoods Paprika Smoked
- 8 small chicken thigh cutlets (skin on)
- 1 1/3 cups white medium-grain rice
- 400g can crushed tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, plus extra wedges to serve
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve