How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine paste and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add chicken. Turn to coat. Place in prepared tray. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from tray. Place beans, sugar snap peas and clementines on tray. Season with salt and pepper. Turn to coat in any pan juices. Top with chicken. Cover loosely with foil. Bake for a further 10 to 15 minutes or until beans are just tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, Combine 2 teaspoons lime pickle with yoghurt in a small serving bowl. Swirl through remaining lime pickle.
- Sprinkle chicken with mint. Serve with yoghurt mixture, baby cucumber and pappadums.
Time for preparing:45 min. PT45M
- 1/4 cup rogan josh curry paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 chicken thigh cutlets, skin on
- 4 clementines, peeled, halved crossways
- 300g green beans, trimmed
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lime pickle
- Baby cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- Fresh mint sprigs, to serve
- Mini pappadums, to serve