How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place chicken, lemon rind, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of parsley, oil and salt and pepper in a large snap-lock bag. Seal bag and shake until chicken is coated in marinade.
- Lightly grease a ceramic baking dish. Place chicken, in a single layer, in dish. Pour over marinade from bag. Bake chicken for 18 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine beans, butter and sour cream in a saucepan. Using a potato masher, coarsely mash bean mixture. Place over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in remaining parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken with bean mash and steamed carrots.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 650g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 1 large lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 x 400g cans butter beans, drained, rinsed
- 25g butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch steamed baby carrots, to serve
Blue Eye with garlic spinach and white bean mash
Chicken skewers with Moroccan-style marinade
Smoky maple and barbecue chicken wings
Cheesy bean and potato bake
Mustard, lemon and rosemary roast chicken
Balsamic chicken and white bean salad
Chilli and garlic chicken
Chicken baked in limoncello with zucchini 'spaghetti'