How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a large roasting pan with baking paper. Place potatoes into roasting pan in a single layer. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut a slit through the middle of each chicken breast, making sure not to cut all the way through. Fill each chicken breast with spinach, mushrooms and cheese. Use a toothpick to secure closed.
- Add chicken to roasting pan with potatoes. Roast for a further 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken and potatoes with beans and lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:45 min. PT45M
- 500g desiree potatoes, cut into 3cm pieces
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 single chicken breast fillets
- 30g baby spinach leaves
- 70g fresh shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced (see note)
- 4 slices Jarlsberg light Swiss cheese
- Steamed green beans, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve