How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Combine oil, oregano, lemon rind and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a large, heavy-based baking dish. Add chicken. Toss to coat. Season with salt. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add zucchini and capsicum. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Add remaining lemon juice to dish. Toss to combine. Serve.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 8 (1kg) mixed chicken pieces such as thigh cutlets, drumsticks and wings
- 3 large zucchini, halved lengthways, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 small red capsicums, chopped