How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Place chicken, onion and potatoes in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with garlic and rosemary. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Add spinach to pan. Toss to combine. Serve.
Time for preparing:50 min. PT50M
- 4 (800g) chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 700g baby potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 60g baby spinach