How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C fan-forced. Place tomatoes, olives and half the parsley in a large ovenproof dish, and stir to combine. Evenly place onions, carrots and potatoes on top of tomato mixture, then drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a frying pan over high heat. Cook chicken for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Place chicken on top of vegetables in dish, then bake for a further 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Remove from oven and stand for 5 minutes.
- Divide among plates, then scatter over remaining parsley and lemon zest. Serve with crusty baguette, if using.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- 2x 400g cans Ardmona Rich & Thick Chopped Tomatoes with basil & garlic (see note)
- 110g (2/3 cup) pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 small red onions, cut into wedges
- 8 Dutch carrots (see note)
- 2 small desiree potatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 4x 180g chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, zest peeled into strips
- Crusty baguette (optional), to serve