How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 175C. Heat the oil in a casserole dish over medium-high heat. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of seasoning over the chicken. Cook, in 2 batches, for 3-4 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook onion and combined capsicum, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add garlic, ginger, lemon rind, cinnamon, chilli, paprika and remaining seasoning. Stir for 2 minutes or until aromatic. Stir in tomato for 3-4 minutes or until just soft. Add the stock and bring to the boil.
- Add chicken. Cover. Bake for 35 minutes or until almost tender. Uncover. Stir in the chickpeas, olives and honey. Bake for 20 minutes or until tender and sauce thickens.
Time for preparing:85 min. PT85M
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons Moroccan seasoning
- 8 small (about 160g each) chicken thigh cutlets, skin removed, trimmed
- 1 large red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 2 x 6cm-pieces lemon rind
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 long fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon mild paprika
- 3 ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 185ml (3/4 cup) Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 60g (1/3 cup) Sicilian green olives
- 1 tablespoon honey