How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Pour 1 tablespoon of the oil into a large baking dish and place in the oven for 5 minutes to heat.
- Add the chicken to the baking dish and turn to coat. Arrange the capsicum, onion, garlic, oregano and bay leaves around the chicken. Drizzle with the lemon juice and the remaining oil. Season. Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is starting to brown.
- Add the tomatoes and olives to the dish. Bake for a further 15 minutes or until the chicken is golden and tender. Top with feta and serve with lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:60 min. PT60M
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5kg (about 9) chicken drumsticks
- 2 red capsicums, deseeded, thickly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into thick wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 6 sprigs fresh oregano
- 3 fresh or dried bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, plus wedges to serve
- 200g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 100g (3/4 cup) Sicilian olives, pitted
- 125g feta, broken into large pieces