How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down. Cook for 3 minutes or until starting to brown. Turn and cook for a further 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper, turning to coat. Transfer to a 6cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm (12-cup-capacity) roasting pan. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Add beans, tomatoes and garlic to pan. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for a further 10 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through. Add asparagus and zucchini. Roast for a further 5 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:55 min. PT55M
- 4 large chicken thigh cutlets, skin on
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 x 400g cans four bean mix, drained, rinsed
- 400g can cherry tomatoes in tomato juice
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve