How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until browned. Add the pumpkin and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until pumpkin is browned.
- Add the curry paste to the pan and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic. Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until combined. Stir in the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring, for 2 mins or until the sauce thickens. Stir in the beans and peas. Remove from heat. Stir in the coriander. Season.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into a 25cm (top measurement), 6-cup (1.5L) round baking dish.
- Place 1 filo sheet on a clean work surface. Gently scrunch and place over the chicken mixture in the dish. Repeat, in batches, with remaining filo. Lightly spray the filo with olive oil spray and sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Bake for 20 mins or until the filo is golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 300g pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1/3 cup (100g) green curry paste
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 400ml coconut milk
- 100g green beans, trimmed, halved crossways
- 2/3 cup (80g) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 6 sheets filo pastry
- 2 tbs sesame seeds