How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place chicken into a large ovenproof casserole dish.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Saute leek and bacon for 3 to 4 minutes or until leek is tender.
- Stir in soup and cream. Bring to the boil, stirring. Pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, for 45 to 55 minutes, until chicken is cooked. Serve.
Time for preparing:60 min. PT60M
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 leeks, sliced, washed
- 4 rashers bacon, roughly chopped
- 420g can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup light thickened cream