How to Make:
- Place the chicken in a glass or ceramic bowl. Cover with the buttermilk. Cover and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Pulse the corn chips in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a plate. Place the egg in a shallow bowl. Place the flour on a separate plate.
- Drain the chicken and discard the buttermilk. Place the chicken in the flour, shaking to remove excess. Dip in the egg and then press into the corn chips, pressing well to coat. Transfer to the prepared tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden. Serve with salsa.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 500g chicken tenderloins, halved crossways
- 250ml (1 cup) buttermilk
- 170g packet Nacho Cheese Doritos, coarsely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 50g (1/3 cup) plain flour
- Mild salsa, to serve