How to Make:
- Combine oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, chilli and garlic in a shallow ceramic dish. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to marinade and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours to marinate, if time permits.
- Preheat a barbecue grill and barbecue plate on medium heat. Place half the potato slices, in a single layer, overlapping slightly, on a shallow microwave-safe plate. Cover and cook on HIGH (100%) for 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside. Repeat with remaining potato.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Place on barbecue grill and cook for 3 to 4 minutes
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 single chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 700g desiree potatoes, thinly sliced
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon 99% fat-free balsamic salad dressing
- 80g mixed salad leaves