How to Make:
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a large, deep frying pan over high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 45 seconds each side or until browned and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining oil to pan. Reduce heat to medium-high. Add the onion, garlic and dried oregano. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes 30 seconds. Add passata, sugar, tomatoes and olives. Bring to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Return chicken to pan. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until chicken is heated through. Sprinkle with fetta. Top with fresh oregano. Serve with pita bread.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 4 chicken breast minute steaks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 700g tomato passata
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup mixed olives
- 30g Greek fetta, crumbled
- Fresh oregano leaves, to serve
- 4 warmed pita pocket breads, to serve