How to Make:
- Combine 1 teaspoon oil, garlic, tamari and mirin in a medium bowl. Add chicken. Turn to coat. Season with pepper.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat rice following packet directions. Fluff with a fork.
- Transfer chicken to a heatproof bowl. Cover to keep warm. Wipe pan clean. Heat remaining sesame oil in same pan over medium heat. Crack eggs into pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until whites just set.
- Divide rice, egg, chicken, onion and bean sprouts among serving bowls. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chilli. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 800g chicken thigh fillets, chopped into 3cm pieces
- 4 x 125g Uncle Ben’s® Egg Fried Rice Cups
- 4 eggs
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons MasterFoods? Sesame Seeds, toasted
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced