How to Make:
- Place mince, garlic, cumin and fetta in a bowl. Season well with salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Divide mixture into 12 equal portions. Shape into rissoles. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Cover. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the rissoles, in 2 batches, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile place the couscous in a large heatproof bowl. Stir in the boiling water. Cover. Stand for 5 minutes. Fluff the grains with a fork. Add the spinach, onion, lemon zest, lemon juice and the remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the rissoles with couscous salad, beetroot relish and lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 600g lamb mince
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 100g Greek fetta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups couscous
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 60g baby spinach
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup beetroot relish
- Lemon wedges, to serve