How to Make:
- Cook the couscous in a large saucepan of boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Meanwhile, combine the chickpeas, feta, dates, coriander sprigs, mint leaves, oil and lemon juice in a large bowl. Season.
- Add the couscous to the chickpea mixture and toss well to combine. Transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle with pomegranate.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 250g pearl couscous
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 200g feta, coarsely chopped
- 6 fresh dates, pitted, chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, sprigs picked
- 1/2 small bunch fresh mint, leaves picked
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 75g pomegranate arils