How to Make:
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes to soften. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine the laksa paste and lemongrass in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until aromatic. Add the coconut cream, stock and lime leaves. Bring to a gentle simmer. Add the fish sauce and half the lime juice.
- Add the broccolini and duck to the pan. Simmer for 3-4 minutes, until broccolini is tender. Taste and add extra lime juice, if needed.
- Divide the noodles among serving bowls. Spoon over the laksa mixture. Top with carrot, bean sprouts, mint and chilli. Serve with extra lime wedges.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 200g dried pad thai noodles
- 2 tablespoons laksa paste (see note)
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 500ml (2 cups) chicken stock
- 3 fresh kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 limes, juiced, plus lime wedges, extra, to serve
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved
- 360g pkt Luv-a-Duck Peking Flavoured Duck Breasts, thinly sliced
- 150g bought shredded carrot
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- Sliced fresh red chilli or sambal oelek, to serve