How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan forced. Lightly spray a baking tray with oil. Trim the pastry corners to form a rough circle. Cut into 8 wedges. Place on the prepared tray and bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a 25cm (top measurement) frying pan or round flameproof baking dish. Cook the chicken over high heat, turning halfway, for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Add the soup, cream, frozen vegetables and tarragon. Simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Stir in the parsley.
- Arrange the pastry over the chicken mixture and sprinkle with extra parsley.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, just thawed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, fat trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 420g can cream of mushroom soup
- 125ml (1/2 cup) cream for cooking
- 150g (1 cup) frozen carrots, peas & corn
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh continental parsley, plus extra, to serve