How to Make:
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan over high heat. Cook the brown onion, stirring, for 3 mins or until soft. Add the mince, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until mince changes colour and is cooked through. Add the mushrooms, taco spice mix and 3/4 cup (185ml) water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins or until mixture thickens.
- Meanwhile, preheat a barbecue or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the tortillas for 1-2 mins each side or until charred. Wrap in a clean tea towel to keep warm.
- Divide the tortillas among serving plates. Top evenly with mince mixture, lettuce, tomato, red onion and spring onion. Serve with coriander, lime wedges and sour cream.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 500g Coles Australian Beef 3 Star Mince
- 200g white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 30g pkt taco spice mix
- 6 flour or corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 200g red Perino tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Sour cream, to serve