How to Make:
- Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 5 mins or until tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat a greased wok or large frying pan over high heat. Stir-fry half the salmon for 2-3 mins or until golden. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining salmon.
- Add the carrot and snow peas to the wok or pan. Stir-fry for 1-2 mins or until just tender. Return the salmon to the wok or pan with the noodles and stir-fry sauce. Stir-fry for 1-2 mins or until heated through.
- Divide noodle mixture among serving bowls. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 270g pkt organic soba noodles
- 400g skinless salmon fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 200g snow peas, halved lengthways
- 175g pkt chicken and cashew nut stir-fry sauce