How to Make:
- Combine the prawns and sesame dressing in a bowl. Heat the oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook half the prawn mixture, stirring, for 2 mins or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining prawn mixture.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet directions.
- Divide the rice, papaya, prawns, avocado, cucumber, tomato, radish and carrot among serving bowls. Drizzle the extra dressing over the salad in the bowls. Sprinkle with coriander and mint. Serve with the peanut.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 500g raw prawn cutlet meat
- 2 tablespoons Coles Soy & Sesame Dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Coconut Chilli Lime Rice
- 1/4 red papaya, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 6 radishes, cut into small wedges
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Coles Soy & Sesame Dressing, extra
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve
- Chopped toasted peanuts, to serve