How to Make:
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Spray the steaks with a little olive oil spray. Season well.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze in a bowl. Cook steaks on the grill for 1 min. Turn and brush cooked side with half the remaining balsamic glaze. Cook for 1 min. Turn and brush the other side with the remaining balsamic glaze. Cook for a further 1 min each side for medium or until steaks are caramelised and cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. Slice the steaks across the grain.
- Meanwhile, cook the asparagus and fennel on the grill for 1-2 mins each side or until lightly charred and tender. Transfer to a large serving plate with the rocket. Top with the steak. Drizzle with reserved balsamic glaze to serve.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 4 Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Porterhouse Steaks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 2 baby fennel or 1 large fennel, cut into wedges
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket