How to Make:
- Combine yoghurt and tandoori paste in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add lamb to the dish. Turn to coat the lamb.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the lamb for 3 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook the bread on the grill for 2 mins each side or until lightly charred and heated through.
- Place the extra yoghurt in a small bowl. Add the coriander and mint and stir to combine. Season.
- Place the carrot, cucumber, lemon juice and oil in a large bowl and toss to combine. Season.
- Thinly slice the lamb. Spread the bread with a little of the yoghurt mixture. Arrange the carrot mixture and lamb over the top. Serve with the remaining yoghurt mixture.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 tablespoons Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tandoori paste
- 2 Coles Australian Lamb Backstraps or Leg Steaks
- 4 pieces naan bread or pita bread
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt, extra
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 medium carrot, peeled into ribbons
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil