How to Make:
- Combine tofu, sriracha or chilli sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil in a bowl.
- Cook the soba noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 4 mins or until tender. Drain well.
- Heat vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Drain tofu, reserving the marinade. Cook the tofu, in 2 batches, for 2 mins or until golden. Transfer to a bowl. Add onion to the wok or pan. Stir-fry for 3 mins or until tender. Add baby broccoli and beans. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until tender.
- Return the tofu to the wok or pan with noodles and reserved marinade. Stir-fry until the mixture is heated through. Divide among serving bowls and sprinkle with chilli, if using.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 300g firm tofu, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon sriracha or chilli sauce
- 1/3 cup (80ml) salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 270g soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch baby broccoli, halved lengthways
- 200g green beans, halved
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)