How to Make:
- Combine the salmon, tandoori paste, coriander, 1 packet of rice and the grated rind and juice (you’ll need about 2 tablespoons) of 1 lemon in a food processor. Process until almost finely chopped. Season well.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with oil. Drop 1/4 cupfuls of mixture into the pan and flatten slightly. Cook the salmon cakes, in batches, for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden.
- Cut the remaining lemon into wedges. Heat remaining rice following packet directions. Serve salmon cakes with warmed rice, lemon wedges and extra coriander.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 550g skinless salmon fillets, roughly chopped (see notes)
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free tandoori paste
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, plus extra, to serve
- 2 x 250g pkt Tilda Coconut, Chilli and Lemongrass Steamed Basmati Rice
- 2 lemons