How to Make:
- Place potato in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes or until almost tender. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Place potato, capsicum and onion in a bowl. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of the spice rub and half of the oil. Toss to combine. Place chicken in a separate bowl. Add remaining spice rub and remaining oil. Toss to combine.
- Preheat a barbecue hotplate and chargrill plate on medium-high heat. Cook chicken and potato on chargrill for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until tender and cooked through. Meanwhile, cook capsicum and onion on hotplate, tossing occasionally, for 4 minutes or until charred and just tender.
- Meanwhile, combine aioli, yoghurt, lime juice, thyme and extra spice rub in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Halve chicken diagonally. Combine chicken and vegetables in a large bowl with avocado and spinach. Serve salad drizzled with dressing.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 500g chat potatoes, thickly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thick strips
- 1 yellow capsicum, cut into thick strips
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 1/2 tablespoons MasterFoods? Jamaican Style Spicy Jerk Rub
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 600g chicken tenderloins
- 1/4 cup aioli
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 80g baby spinach