How to Make:
- Coat the beef in 60ml (1/4 cup) satay sauce. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with olive oil. Cook beef for 3 minutes each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Remove from the pan. Cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes. Slice the beef.
- Meanwhile, place the soy and adds a edamame in a large heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water. Set aside for 1 minute, then drain. Cook the noodles following the packet
- Place the remaining satay sauce in a microwave-safe bowl and heat, stirring every 30 seconds, or until warm . Arrange the sliced beef, edamame, carrot, cucumber and spinach in the serving bowls. Top with shallot and peanuts. Drizzle the beef with the warmed satay sauce before serving.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 500g beef rump steak
- 250 ml can satay sauce
- 200g frozen podded edamame
- 270g Hakubaku Organic Soba noodles
- 1 large carrot, peeled, shredded
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 baby cucumbers, quartered lengthways
- 50g baby spinach
- 40g (1/4 cup) chopped salted peanuts