How to Make:
- Cook pasta following packet directions, until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook prawns, tossing, for 2 minutes. Add tomato. Toss for 2 minutes or until tomato is just starting to collapse.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1/3 cup cooking liquid. Add pasta, spinach, 1 1/2 tubs of dip and reserved liquid to pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing, for 2 minutes or until spinach is just wilted. Serve dolloped with remaining dip and topped with lemon zest, chilli and basil.
Time for preparing:8 min. PT8M
- 375g instant spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 280g packet lemon and garlic prawns
- 500g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g baby spinach
- 2 x 150g tubs Wattle Valley Chunky Chilli Red with Cashew and Parmesan Dip
- Lemon zest, to serve
- Sliced red chilli, to serve
- Basil leaves, to serve