How to Make:
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 mins or until tender. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Use kitchen scissors to coarsely chop.
- Meanwhile, combine the lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and sesame oil in a screw-top jar and shake until well combined. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the lime juice mixture in a small bowl.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook salmon for 2 mins each side. Brush with the reserved lime juice mixture. Cook for a further 1 min each side or until caramelised. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. Coarsely flake.
- Place noodles in a bowl with tomato, cucumber, coriander, mint and basil. Drizzle with remaining lime juice mixture. Toss to combine. Divide among serving plates. Top with salmon and peanut.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 200g vermicelli rice noodles
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 250g baby cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup (70g) peanuts, toasted, coarsely chopped