How to Make:
- Heat a paella pan or large frying pan over high heat. Add the chicken and chorizo and cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 mins or until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Add the onion, garlic, paprika and capsicum to the pan and cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until the onion softens. Add the peas, tomato and stock. Bring to the boil.
- Add the couscous to the chicken mixture in the pan and stir to combine. Remove from heat. Cover the pan with foil and set aside for 2 mins or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Use a fork to separate the grains. Divide paella among serving bowls.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, coarsely chopped
- 1 chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 11/2 cups (375ml) chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) couscous