How to Make:
- Cut each piece of chicken in half horizontally. Sprinkle the chicken with oregano. Season. Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook the chicken for 2 mins each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a large heatproof plate.
- Heat remaining oil in the pan. Add the onion and garlic. Cook for 1 min or until onion softens. Add cherry tomato and diced tomato and bring to the boil.
- Return the chicken to the pan with the olives and bocconcini. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 8 mins or until the chicken is cooked through and sauce thickens slightly. Serve drizzled with pesto.
Time for preparing:13 min. PT13M
- 2 large Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup (120g) pitted mixed olives
- 180g bocconcini, coarsely torn
- 1/3 cup (90g) basil pesto