How to Make:
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add peas and broad beans. Cook for 2 minutes or until just tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a bowl. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Peel broad beans.
- Add pasta to the boiling water. Cook following packet directions. Place onion in a colander. Drain pasta over onion to soften. Transfer to large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons oil and lemon juice. Season. Toss to combine.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a frying pan over high heat. Cook mince, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 10 minutes or until crisp. Add garlic and thyme. Stir to combine. Add wine. Cook until wine has evaporated.
- Add pasta, peas, broad beans, radish, olives and coriander to beef in pan. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with pecorino. Serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 cup frozen broad beans
- 375g dried spaghetti
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 500g lean beef mince
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 180g tub Sicilian green olives with thyme and lemon, drained
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- 2 tablespoons grated pecorino