How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Combine parmesan and cheddar in a bowl. Place two 1?4-cupfuls of cheese mixture on a prepared tray. Use a spoon to spread the mixture into two 16cm-wide discs. Repeat on the remaining tray. Bake for 12-13 minutes or until golden.
- Carefully lift the warm cheese discs off the tray and drape over a rolling pin for 5 minutes or until cool. Repeat with the remaining cheese mixture to make 8 tacos.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the onion, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until softened. Add the chorizo and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden. Add mince and cook, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon, for 3-5 minutes or until browned. Add the spice mix and beans and stir for 1-2 minutes, until aromatic.
- Fill the tacos with salad leaves, sprouts, mince mixture, cucumber, avocado and tomato. Top with sour cream and coriander, if you like.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 165g (1 1/4 cups) grated parmesan
- 65g (3/4 cup) shredded cheddar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 chorizo, finely chopped
- 400g beef mince
- 11/2 tablespoon Mexican spice mix
- 425g can mexe beans, drained
- 40g mixed salad leaves
- 50g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, coarsely chopped
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- Sour cream, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve (optional)