How to Make:
- Place peas in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 30 seconds or until just tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine the garlic, oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Season. Spread the hummus over the serving plates. Top with peas, tuna, onion, radish, avocado and lettuce.
- Spread goat’s cheese over the toasted bread. Sprinkle the salad with thyme and pepitas, if you like. Drizzle with the dressing and serve with the goat’s cheese toast.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 80g (1/2 cup) frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons caramelised balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 x 200g tub beetroot hummus
- 2 x 225g cans tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, quartered
- 2 baby cos lettuces, leaves separated
- 60g goat’s cheese
- 8 small crusty bread slices, toasted
- Fresh lemon thyme leaves, to serve
- Pepitas, to serve (optional)