How to Make:
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following the packet directions, until al dente. Add zucchini for the last 30 seconds of cooking time. Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, combine the fresh tomato, semi-dried tomato, garlic, olives, anchovies, chilli, basil and oil in a large bowl. Season. Add to pasta mixture and toss to combine. Top with parmesan and extra basil leaves.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 150g dried linguine
- 250g pkt zucchini spaghetti
- 4 (about 500g) fresh tomatoes, finely chopped
- 60g (1/4 cup) semi-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 60g (1?3 cup) chopped Sicilian olives
- 3 anchovies, chopped
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves, plus extra leaves, to serve
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Finely grated parmesan, to serve