How to Make:
- Place beef in a glass or ceramic dish. Add 1 tablespoon ponzu sauce. Turn to coat beef in sauce. Heat a greased chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Cook beef for 3 to 4 minutes each side, for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Stand for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, adding bok choy, broccolini and edamame for the last 1 minute of cooking time. Drain. Refresh under cold water.
- Arrange noodles, beef, bok choy, broccolini, edamame, avocado and cucumber in shallow serving bowls. Drizzle with remaining ponzu sauce. Sprinkle with green onion, sesame seeds and chilli. Serve.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 500g beef rump steak, trimmed
- 1/3 cup ponzu sauce
- 270g dried green tea soba noodles
- 4 baby bok choy, halved lengthways
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed
- 3/4 cup frozen peeled edamame
- 1 avocado, cut into wedges
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- Sliced green onion, to serve
- Sesame seeds, to serve
- Sliced green chilli, to serve