How to Make:
- Place cauliflower in a large heatproof bowl. Add 1 tablespoon water. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 5 to 6 minutes or until very tender. Drain. Transfer mixture to a food processor. Add yeast, corn our and milk. Process until smooth.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add leek. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add carrot and celery. Cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat. Add sauce mixture. Stir to combine.
- Place potato in a sieve. Using the back of a large spoon, squeeze as much excess moisture from potato as possible. Place in a bowl. Add remaining oil. Stir to combine.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Grease a 5cm-deep, 20cm x 26cm (base) baking dish. Place sh, prawns, capers, spinach and dill in dish. Pour over sauce mixture. Season well with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Top with potato mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and sh is cooked through. Serve sprinkled with extra dill.
Time for preparing:60 min. PT60M
- 400g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup gluten-free nutritional yeast (see note)
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, trimmed, sliced into rounds
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 800g desiree potatoes, peeled, grated
- 500g boneless skinless ling fish fillets, cut into 4cm pieces
- 200g boneless skinless salmon fillet, cut into 3cm pieces
- 10 cooked small king prawns, peeled, deveined
- 1 tablespoon drained baby capers, rinsed
- 50g baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh dill, plus extra to serve