How to Make:
- Place chicken, Moroccan seasoning and half the oil in a bowl. Toss until well combined. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken for 5 mins each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
- Process the cauliflower in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 mins to soak. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl. Season well. Add the parsley, mint, pomegranate seeds, walnut, radish, half the lemon juice and the remaining oil. Toss to combine.
- Combine the yoghurt, tahini and remaining lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Slice the chicken. Divide cauliflower tabouli among serving plates. Top with chicken. Drizzle with yoghurt mixture.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 large Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets, halved crossways
- 1 tbs Moroccan seasoning
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 medium cauliflower, leaves removed, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- 1 cup (160g) pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup (50g) walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 1 cup (280g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tbs tahini