How to Make:
- Heat the oil and butter in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat until butter is foamy. Season the chicken and add to the pan. Reduce heat to medium-high. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes each side to until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Place the garlic in the pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the tomatoes and stir to coat. Add the wine and cook for 1 minute or until reduced. Add the cream and stock. Return the chicken to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid is reduced. Stir through the spinach until wilted. Season and sprinkle with the basil leaves. Serve with crusty bread.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 20g butter
- 4 small chicken breasts fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 80g (1/2 cup) sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 80ml (1/3 cup) white wine
- 250ml (1 cup) thickened cream
- 125ml (1/2 cup) chicken stock
- 60g pkt baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Crusty bread, to serve