How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 240C/220C fan-forced.
- Heat half the oil in a large heavy-based flameproof roasting pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with rosemary. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until browned. Turn over. Sprinkle with oregano and drizzle with honey. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, adding beans to dish for the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile, cut tomatoes and cucumbers into wedges. Thinly slice onion. Roughly chop capsicum. Crumble fetta. Place in a large bowl with olives, lemon juice and remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Serve chicken with salad and crusty bread.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 chicken breast schnitzels (uncrumbed)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/3 cup small fresh oregano sprigs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes
- 3 baby cucumbers
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 green capsicum
- 70g fetta
- 1/3 cup drained kalamata olive wedges
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Toasted crusty bread, to serve