How to Make:
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 10 minutes or until softened. Drain, rinse under cold running water.
- Heat sesame oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add Thai paste, cook for 30 seconds. Add tofu and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes until scrambled and lightly browned. Remove from heat. Stir through basil and half the coriander.
- Combine noodles, carrot, onion and remaining coriander in a large bowl. Drizzle with the soy and juice of 1 lime. Toss to combine.
- Place noodles on a serving platter. Top with tofu, bean sprouts and corn. Scatter with cashews and chilli. Serve with remaining lime cut into wedges.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 200g thin flat rice noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 80g tube Gourmet Garden Thai Stir-In Seasoning paste
- 400g soft tofu
- 1/2 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 carrots, peeled, shredded
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 limes
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1 corn cob, kernels removed
- Maple flavoured cashews, chopped, to serve (optional)
- Fresh sliced red chilli, to serve