How to Make:
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning halfway, for 5 minutes or until nearly cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Add half the onion to the wok. Reduce heat to low and stir-fry for 1 minute or until soft. Add 250ml (1 cup) of water and the curry blocks. Cook, stirring for 1 minute or until the curry dissolves.
- Add the broccolini to the pan and simmer, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until broccolini is tender-crisp. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to the plate with the chicken.
- Add the coconut cream to the wok. Simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Use your fingers to tear the chicken into pieces. Add the chicken and broccolini to the wok with the spinach. Stir for 1 minute to heat through. Serve sprinkled with the remaining onion.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 650g chicken tenderloins
- 1 small red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 3 blocks S& B Golden Curry Sauce Mix
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 60g pkt baby spinach
- 270ml can coconut cream
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Steamed rice, to serve