How to Make:
- Combine coconut milk, lime juice and 250ml (1 cup) water in a medium saucepan. Add chicken and place over medium heat. Gently simmer for 5-6 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a chopping board and set aside to cool slightly. Slice chicken.
- Blanch broccolini, snow peas and beans in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender crisp. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Divide chicken, rice, broccolini, peas, beans, sprouts and spinach among bowls. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with mint and pistachios. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 160ml (2/3 cup) coconut milk
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 550g chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 100g green beans, trimmed
- 450g pkt microwave brown rice, heated
- 55g (1 cup) bean sprouts, trimmed
- 50g baby spinach
- 1/3 cup Birch & Waite Green Goddess dressing, to serve
- 1/4 cup baby or small mint leaves, to serve
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve